Adam Brach, RA, Well AP
Adam joined IDEA in 2022 to contribute his love of design and civic engagement to the office. He has an affinity for technically sound details, as well as working with the entire project team to collaboratively plan and execute complex design solutions.
In the past, Adam has worked on multifamily residential, hospitality, civil and healthcare projects. He is interested in the increased transparency of the design process that BIM affords, and is eager to apply design interventions for holistic user and community wellness per WELL Building Standards.
- D.1 Residential Development, Lincoln Yards, Chicago
- Grow House Feasibility Study, Benton Harbor, MI
- Huron Residence, Old Town, Chicago
- Aberdeen Office Building, Chicago
- Modern Farmhouse Residence, Mokena, IL
- Michigan Avenue Lobby Renovation at The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
- AAE Gallery Renovation at The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago
- Adair USCH Capital Security Renovation and Addition for the US General Service Administration in Fort Wayne, IN
- Hyde Park Labs for Beacon and Trammel Crow in Hyde Park, Chicago
Master of Architecture – University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Bachelor of Science in Architecture – University of Illinois at Chicago
State of Illinois, 2021